Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #61
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can carve a mean ol' Jack o' Lantern myself, and I love to roast Pumpkin seeds [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tonight, I bought Closer To Home by Grand Funk on cd. Their masterpiece, IMO.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so nice.........

    I bought pumpkins to carve!
    You should see the one my son did of a skeletons face AWESOME!

  4. #64
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I haven't received it yet but I just "bought" the new All Star Tribute To Cher CD which features 'I Got You Babe' by Cherie Currie. I think it is a duet with Dave Amato of REO Speedwagon but can not confirm that yet.

    Lots of great gals doing Cher songs here. Lisa Loeb, Tiffany and Juice Newton amoungst them. If you want to know more about it check out the topic on Cherie's message board!

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...bb=forum&f=104

    I simply can NOT wait to hear this!!!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #65
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Yeah *hi fives CDNRunawaysfan* I love Grandfunk Railroad, I got all their early stuff on LP.
    As a 3 piece band they put out some strong rock Music in the 60's & 70's (Detroit is close to Canada, I guess we can share Grand Funk)I still liked them after Craig Frost Joined on Keyboards, But I like that early stuff the best.

    Step into my Time machine, Closer to Home, Mean Mistreater, Shinin On, Yeah they Rocked

  6. #66
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roger,

    I like the early stuff the best too! I certainly have nothing against keyboard players (or Craig Frost), but I feel they were better as a trio!

    One of my fav. Rock shots of all time is the live MSG Feb. 13/70 GF shot on the inside of the Closer To Home lp.

    Do you know if there are recordings available from this particular show?

  7. #67
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought a Pink Floyd book for a co-worker

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 27, 2005 02:05 PM: Message edited by: CDNRunaways Fan ]</font>

  8. #68
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    I haven't received it yet but I just "bought" the new All Star Tribute To Cher CD which features 'I Got You Babe' by Cherie Currie. I think it is a duet with Dave Amato of REO Speedwagon but can not confirm that yet.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Turns out it's Lanny Cordola dueting on 'I Got You Babe' with Cherie!

    Still haven't heard it. Maybe today!!!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #69
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi Everyone~ [img]cool.gif[/img]
    The last item I bought was right now to be honest. I went to Cherie's webstore and bought her Chainsaw Dust Necklace, you should check it out if you haven't. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Have a safe, fun HALLOWEEN [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought 8 gift cards for grandkids for Christmas..I know I know it isn't like opening a nice package...but I have no idea what teens like these days....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •